Pan Aadhaar Card Linking Status: Check whether your PAN is linked to Aadhar or not, know the whole process here
The date of linking Aadhaar card with PAN has been extended till 30 June. The Income Tax Department informed by tweeting that in view of the problems arising out of the corona virus epidemic, the last date for linking PAN with Aadhaar has been extended till June 30, 2021. Earlier, the last date for linking PAN to Aadhaar was 31 March 2021, but it has been extended for three months.
There is also a question in the mind of many people that how to find out whether our PAN is linked with Aadhar card or not. Let us help you find the answer to this question. We are telling you how the PAN is linked to Aadhaar, how will it be found out. Let’s know the whole process.
This is the process to find the PAN-Aadhaar link status (How To Check Pan Aadhaar Card Linking Status)
- First of all log on to https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home.
- Now the option of Link Aadhaar will appear in the left side on the homepage, open it.
- With this much done, a new page will open where you can link PAN and Aadhaar.
- Now click here to View the Status if you have already submitted link Aadhaar request option will be visible. Open this link.
- After opening the link, you will have to enter PAN and Aadhaar number.
- After doing so, you have to click on View Link Aadhaar Status.
If your PAN is already linked to the Aadhaar number, then your status will tell Already Linked. Also the last four numbers of your Aadhaar will also be visible..
read this also